Followers

Saturday, February 16, 2019

JW Cook For County Legislature....

Another full day.
There were no weather complications so it was relatively  normal compared
to the last few weeks.










After chores I went over my notes as I was part of a launch for JW Cook
who is running for County Legislature.  It was an honor to host this event 
and introduce him as well as Adam Bello, who is running for County Executive.
 We had planned on being inside a local establishment, but so many people arrived
we had to move the event outside.

 Fortunately I brought along my mic and amp so everyone was able to hear
what was being said.  After many introductions of elected officials
and remarks by Adam Bello, 
it was JW's turn.
He did an outstanding job and was well received.
 His campaign committee is like a dream team.
They put out a video on FB today and by 3pm it had over 2000 views.
Now it is over 3500.
 Jw is very well prepared and so community minded.
 A very strong candidate.


 I wish him well.


 Three Towns in our area have joined together as we go forward with our campaigns.
It sure adds energy to all of us.


"Age brings wisdom.  Youth brings new ideas.
We are better together."

I am definitely the oldest elected official in our Town Government and JW is the youngest running for County Leg.  Yet, many of our ideas and values are the same.
We are both for putting community first and I look forward to our 
upcoming campaigns.

On my way home, the sun was a very welcome gorgeous.
The car was smelling of "Garbage Plates" that I picked up at Jimmy Z's.
We have been out of control in the dinner department lately.
 I had chore duty and was surprised
 by the amount of
 light we had








 right up to 6pm.

 A very good sign.
Night all.


No comments: