Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2019

The Heat Wave Is Over

Yesterday it rained and by this morning it was snowing....again.
 At least it was not below freezing.









 Phoebe did not venture out to the barn, but Sidney and Littler Wonder were game.




 When I finished chores Phoebe thought it would be a good idea to go out for a stretch.....no red coat needed.


 This afternoon I got the fire going and went on a wild goose chase looking
for a notebook.  After searching in the loft and every room in the house I finally found it at the bottom of a storage container.
 There was a little time for relaxing.


 I made a quick trip to Wegmans and at that time, much of the landscape was covered with ice.  Interesting....a couple of my photos look black and white, but they are not.
 Started dinner when I got back to the farm and decided to make a peach rustic tart.


 I hope it tastes as good as it looks.
Dinner tasted great.  More comfort food.



 This is what I made for the pups.
Night all.



1 comment:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Hi Lori! I really do love your snow photos! I'm just sorry they come at a cost of wet and cold!! We're so wet here right now, that the ground is like walking on a full soggy sponge, and don't get me started about the mud!

Your dinner and dessert are perfect after a cold snowy day! Take care!