Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Still At It...

17 degrees this morning.
We did have sunshine for awhile and by the end of the day it was 31.
Pretty crispy in the barn.
 There was some good light in the kitchen before I went out to do chores.




 Gary got back from Java before I finished the stalls and took care of the water buckets and the wheel barrow.  He also turned on the water trough heater and added hot water before he went for coffee..  Other than that, I am back to doing everything.
 As per usual, Little Wonder assisted me and Phoebe went in early.
 He did join her when we got back in the house.

 Gary continued painting and I joined Lori and Nancy for a practice at 2.


 By the time we left it was dark.
 Gary had gone down to Agape at 3:30 and as soon as he got home he continued painting.  He's going to be so happy when this job is DONE!!!
 I made a quick dinner.

 Macaroni and cheese with caramelized onions and chopped bacon.
 The tomatoes on our salad are the last ones from our garden!
They were small and Gary picked them when they were green before the frost.
They have been sitting on our counter for weeks and finally turned red.



 I dug out some Christmas stuff today and have to think about what I am going to
do with it.  We have not had a tree for many years and I try to come up with something different.  This year will be no exception.

I am really missing my routine (naps at 2pm) and need to get back in my groove.
Night all.


1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Love it. Charlie won't miss chores if he can help it. He seems to do very well in this cold weather, it must be his hound dog fur coat and his huge feet.