Followers

Sunday, December 16, 2018

No Jam Today!

I woke up at 4:15am and could not stop coughing.
That post nasal drip routine.
Fortunately Karen had morning chore duty so I could
take some cough syrup and go back to bed.
At 10 I took a nice long, hot shower and went out to check on Berlin's hives.
 Nothing new, and they seemed to be going down on her barrel.






 Seeing that I felt like crap, did not go to our Sunday jam and took a long
afternoon nap.
Gary picked a few carrots out of our garden and I made some chicken soup.
Amazing how they survive snow and freezing temperatures.
 I did have chore duty tonight.
 It had rained a little this afternoon and all the horses were happy to go in.

 Very dark when we got back to the house.
Pretty soon the days will start getting longer.
 Dinner was simple and delicious.
 Chicken soup, apples and cheddar cheese.

 It's time for me to get out by the fire and continue doing nothing.
Really need to find a good book.

Night all.


2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Feel better soon.

Val Ewing said...

Goodness, please feel better soon! It is no fun to be down and out any time of the year.