Followers

Friday, December 28, 2018

Barber's

It was so dark this morning after last nights rain.

Finished chores, then I did a few things around the house and headed down
to Spurr's to get my new car.  I like it.
Around 11:45 I picked up my friend Barb P. and we went to Barber's for lunch.
I was so hungry for non Christmas food!
This has become a tradition and we were able to catch up.





 At 2pm Kaylie and Chris arrived with Mr. P.
He was very relaxed from the moment he walked in the ring.
Tomorrow they are going out to Glen. Darach Farm for a lesson with 
my friend Andrea.

When they were leaving Rebel and the girls were in the front 
paddock, very anxious to see this stranger.


They all had a good roll today.




 After they left, Gary and I went for a short ride so he could try out my car.
 We had some very good light by the time we got back to the farm.

 Too bad it took so long to get here.









Leftovers for dinner.


 Night all.



2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Like your new car. Good luck with it.

Rained here all day and is still raining. Mr. P looks like a great horse. Very easy going and easy to ride. I wish them both lots of fun and good rides.

p.s. I'm sick of Christmas food too. I think we're almost out thank god.

Val Ewing said...

The light is incredible! Wow! We haven't seen sun...perhaps tomorrow? So what is your new car? It looks nice!