Followers

Monday, November 12, 2018

Progress

The temperature went up to around 46 degrees today.
Quite an improvement.

Chores were the same old same old.













 While I was still in my barn clothes I went to Apple Creek Farm

 and picked a couple bushels of apples.  Many of them (gazillions)
were on the ground and in good shape.  The horses don't care.
 I ran a couple more errands and when I got home Jenny and Finn were there
moving leaves and putting up a couple storm windows with Gary.






 At one I went to an SSAI meeting at the Rec Center.  It was a good one.
Dinner was leftovers.
 At 7 I have another meeting and then I will crash.
Night all.


1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Same here today weather wise. Good to get the windows up. Jenny is such a good kid helping out.