Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Here We Go Again!

We are into super muck... and right now it's snowing.




 Of course Phoebe went back in the house and my sweet Little Wonder
stuck it out with me....soaked again.

 Corey L. arrived while I was still doing chores and popped in the storm windows
 on the South side of the indoor.
Unfortunately, one of the West windows was shattered so now Gary will have to repair that.  Nothin's easy.
 I started putting old hay in the front paddock so it would not be so bad for the herd.

 Only two students today for class.  Little Wonder got his Pam fix.


Defrosted sauce and meatballs for dinner.
We did not eat until I got home from the Town Board meeting.

 Donny G., one of our residents who is very involved with the Farmer's Museum and attends every single meeting and workshop.....brought two pies for us to try
after we adjourned.  Had that before dinner.  A dessert first night!
Thank you Bonnie!  Delicious!!!!!




Time to put on some PJs.
Night all.


PS
 Gary continued painting today.
The kitchen is going to look bigger, and so fresh!


1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Oh it looks nice...the painting! I still have to repaint our remodeled bathroom. We are discussing colors. I want to add one wall of a light color...the other half wants it all to stay white.
So it goes!