Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Would Music Help???




 Gary was kind enough to help me with chores this morning.


 The weather was much improved.








 Another hibiscus blossom today....






 I took a decongestant and it must have helped as I felt well enough to go
to the Sunday Jam.
This next video is pretty different.  I turned on my camera and set it down so I could play while Ian sang one of my favorite songs and little did I know it was aimed at Greg!
The Gallery was packed.







 And here is a video of the video....
Another one of my favorite songs....
I had enough energy left to stop at Wegmans to pick up something for dinner
and got home around 4.
Chore duty again.






Night all.


3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Glad to hear you felt well enough to go to the jam and gallery.

lilysgrannie said...

Loved your music videos!

Val Ewing said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Music always helps!