Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2018

What Costume is Your Dog Wearing for Halloween?

What a day!
It never stopped raining after 10am.
Rebel and the girls got in a little grass time, but spent
much of the afternoon under the shed roof.















 It was nap time for Phoebe and Seymour when
 we got back in the house.
A little before 11 I drove down to the Lodge in the Park
to grab a few photos at the Halloween party for dogs.
Delanda DeLucia, a local dog groomer, came up with the idea
and it sure was well received by our community.
"Brock" and his partner from the Brockport Police Deparment were special guests.
I got a real kick out of this dog in particular.

So adorable!






There were 4 judges and 4 categories.

This Yorkie puppy (the pizza man) knocked my socks off!
He is in training and knew so many commands.




It looked like everyone had a good time.
This little girl could not wait to get out of her costume.
On my way home I ran a few errands and when I got here, 
organized my music.
Everyday I say I'm going to find a book to read or listen to and it still
has not happened.
I had chore duty tonight, and in spite of the rain, Phoebe and Little Wonder
wanted to join me.  What a mess.

The horses were more than happy to get tucked in.






It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow too.
I can't wait.....

No cooking and no recipes tonight.
We went out for some good burgers.
Night all.



1 comment:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

What a really fun day and perfect to get your mind off the crummy weather we are also having! I love the costumes - None for our crew, but this post makes me rethink that!