Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

The Big Slow Down....

We got a fair amount of rain last night and tho it was 
a pretty cool morning, the day ended up muggy and 72.






 Class at 10:30.  I actually had to put the heat on in the studio.





 Gary had picked beets yesterday, so I made two jars....pickled and delicious.



 Between the wind, rain and weight on the strings...
our morning glories collapsed this afternoon.
 I did a little computer work and then made an easy dinner.
Nice to catch my breath.
 Cucumber salad...
 and the carrots were from the garden.
 Pasta with caramelized onions, peppers and plum tomatoes
topped with Romano cheese.
 I also could not resist throwing some pickled beets on my plate.
We were loaded with veggies tonight.
 Town Board meeting at 7.
Night all.


3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

We had tons of rain today and more coming tomorrow. Looks like your students have great art work they can showcase at the gallery,

Nancy J said...

The best meals are with your own garden goodies.

Val Ewing said...

We had over 2" of rain just yesterday. And the temps are now fall like. This morning it was 40 degrees and calm out.
Fall is coming!