Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Another Opening

Well I'll be darned!
It was 20 degrees cooler than it was yesterday!








 Today I picked a small bucket of cherry tomatoes
and Gary brought in a basket of Romas so he can make more sauce tomorrow. 
At 1 I went over to my friend's house to make a little music

 We had such a good time....I learned many new songs.
 Tonight we decided to go to the soft opening of a new restaurant in town
and stopped at the Morgan Manning Carriage House for a sale on the way.

 Tomorrow the Peddler's Market will be taking place with all kinds of vendors.
This part of the sale is for the Historical Society With a gazillion items donated by
members.  Of course we walked out with a few items that we did not need.
 The name of the restaurant is Fazools Piccolo Bistro.
 The owners have been working for months to remodel the space.
We met Bill A. there for dinner and Brenda and Al joined us for a drink.
Roger E.   Here's what we had.
Chicken Parm.
Fazool Chicken (outstanding!!!)
Spaghetti and one humungous meatball.
Unlimited salad and bread sticks that I forgot to photograph.
Large portions and delicious.
I recommend that you give this restaurant a try.
Night all.


2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Glad it cooled off for you.91 here today. Those tomatoes look very tasty. Looks like good food too😊

Nancy J said...

I would need to keep my hands and money tightly in a pocket.The cot,perfect for showing off a quilt, Sunbonnet Sue is in one block I think.