Followers

Monday, September 17, 2018

A Vacation Day...


 Holy mackerel!























  Around noon I grabbed a basket of tomatoes and drove down to Brockport 
 to meet Lorna and Hanny at Bobby's house for lunch and bridge.
 After a quick tour of her new home, we had a delicious meal.
Stuffed zucchini, salad and warm crusty bread.
 Dessert....homemade carrot cupcakes!
 We played bridge for about 3 hours....this sure was a mediocre hand.
 I did not get home until 5 and was told that we were having another hay delivery 
at 5:30.  I did not expect it today.
Fortunately Gary and Karen helped and it did not take long to unload 53 bales.
Beautiful and green 2nd cutting grass.
Before Jerry arrived I mowed the hill up to the barn loft, and when we were
done I kept on going.  2/3 of the pastures are left for another day.

Gary drove down to Ralph and Rosie's for
some pizza and I made a salad for dinner.  Tasted so good.
Now I am off duty.
Night all.


1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Love the morning glories on the chair. Great picture. Like butterfly too. Very pretty. Looks like a nice day.😊