Followers

Monday, August 6, 2018

What a Gift!!!

 Well, it might as well be Florida here!
Same temperature and plenty of humidity.
What the heck is going on ?



 This morning I had a 10 O'clock meeting at the Farmer's Museum to
help plan a Harvest Festival for September.
 It's a great committee and the event is looking very good.
 Yep.  Another one.




 While I was gone Gary, Finn and Coop worked on the demolition of another garden.
Tomorrow I will have to take a photo as the front yard has been transformed.
I drove to Batavia for a 2pm dentist appointment
 and when I got back to the farm, picked a few things from the garden.

 My friend Jennifer H. just got back from a trip to Virginia and she stayed one night with our mutual friend, Nancy (who lived in Brockport for years and we spent a whole lot of time together).  In that bag, she had a surprise for me.
 Surprise indeed!
Nancy's neighbor, Peggy M., has been producing these amazing necklaces for a couple of years and I have been drooling over them.  Last year she had a trunk show and in the fall she will have another with 200 on display, worn by models at a very swank fashion extravaganza.
 I wish you could see all of them!


At any rate, Nancy and Peggy decided that I should have one since I have
been raving about them.  So grateful!

Dinner....vegetarian.
 Earlier I made some Mac salad
 and plopped it on top of a green salad tossed with a vinaigrette dressing.
Really good!
 Gary is still out working on the gardens.
Little Wonder
 Phoebe
and I are off duty.
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I think we’re all getting tired of this miserable weather. Beautiful necklace! What a great gift.