Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

The Humidity is Back

Bring on the rain!


 Gary had a Doctor's appointment this morning and I did very little.
Worked on the dining room, but that was about it....oh yeah, I did a
couple loads of laundry.
While he was taking a nap, the pups and I took a drive down
to Tractor Supply for some alfalfa pellets and a couple bags of grain.
 They love riding in the car and going in stores.




 We had a simple dinner.  Grilled chicken, BBQued green beans
and left over wilted cabbage salad.
The upcoming week will bring higher than normal temperatures
and it just takes away all my energy.
Whenever I am coming in the house, Little Wonder 
 and Phoebe have to check me out through the screens in
the kitchen windows.
Off duty.
Night all.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Love your back seat cover! I bet those darling dogs of yours do too! I'm considering seat covers for my car but just to keep muddy feet from marking them up...
Our humidity comes in fierce in the mornings and seems to fizzle out during the day only to return late at night.

Grey Horse Matters said...

I’m not crazy about this weather either. What a miserable summer this year. Had a big thunderstorm last night and it only made the humidity worse. My girls love to come for a ride too.