Followers

Monday, August 20, 2018

Ralph and Rosie's

 Another turn out switch this morning.







 While the horses were eating I trimmed up a tree in the smaller pasture so they could get under it.  After they were turned out I cleaned up the mess.

 The recent rains have made the grass start growing like crazy, and we
may get more tomorrow.

When I got back in the house I made a no bake
 peach and nectarine pie.

 So fresh tasting and especially good topped with real whipped cream.
 At noon I had a meeting at the Town Hall, stopped at Wegmans
and late afternoon our friends, Carol and Topper stopped by.
We had a lot of laughs, especially when we talked to Stephanie
with the phone on speaker.  She must have thought we were all nuts!
 I invited Jenny and crew up for pie and it turned into a pizza dinner.

 Salad and two pizzas from Ralph and Rosie's.
Thank you Scott, for picking up the pizza!

 After we ate... Scott, Finn and Jenny went out to the barn with me 
to check on Rebel.
 Carrots all around.


 Finn and his pal Frances took the trikes out for a ride.
It cracks me up that they love riding them.
Now they have gone home and here I am.
Night all.

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Family sharing good times and sad days are so special. Love the bike boys!!!