Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Judy's 5 Star Dinner

Talk about sweating by 7:30am.
So muggy.






 Another new hibiscus blossom appeared.
 The plants I put out on the porch have loved being there and are huge!


 This afternoon I had to go to Tractor Supply for some beet pulp and stopped down
at Hanny's to see her new porch!
 Beautiful!!!!
 Did not get much done around the house,
as I have been binging on the last two seasons of "Heartland."
Around 6pm it started to rain.  We need it.


 Karen had chore duty and Gary and I were invited to Judy's for
another birthday dinner.

 Ribs, small potatoes, grilled pineapple, corn and coleslaw.
One of my all time favorite combinations!
 As if that was not enough, we had cannolies and strawberries for dessert!
 It does not get any better than this....
Thank you Jude!
Night all.


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Another yummy meal,and the desert, that would be my choice.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

You're right, a delicious dinner and at beautiful "fresh" dessert doesn't get any better.
You're also right, the heat and humidity was brutal yesterday, and I don't know that at the start of the day today, it's much better. Stay cool, and enjoy your Thursday.