Followers

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Hot and Muggy - So What Else is New?








 I went down to our Sunday Jam early so I could check out the Farm Market
and catch some of the music.




Woody and his friends have been playing there for years.
You never know who is going to show. up and they sure enjoy performing.



 Got to the jam just before 1 and had a surprise!
Gina (visiting from Florida) and her Gram (Donna Ray) showed up.  Many months ago they stopped up at the farm and I introduced Gina to the baritone Ukulele.  Boy has she been practicing!  She sat right down and played non stop for 2 hours.
 There were 8 of us and I forgot to do much with my camera.
On the way home I stopped at Wegmans and was in no mood to make dinner.
We ended up having BLTs and a corn salad.


 Gary is still on a roll and managed to rip out another big garden.
I don't know where all his ambition comes from when it's this hot!
 Karen and I switched chores today so she's out there now
getting ready to feed and tuck them in.


I just want to be in front of a fan.
Night all.

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

More lawn to mow, or does Gary want more areas for more garlic?? It all looks so lovely as you head into late summer.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Looks like a full day. I don’t know how you do it in this heat and humidity!

Val Ewing said...

It was hot and muggy here off and on yesterday. The weather kept changing as little fronts and cloud bursts moved through. Still humid but now cool.