Followers

Friday, August 3, 2018

Ho Hum

A very quiet day on the farm.
(I think I had my fill of picture taking at the Farm to Table Dinner
in Medina last night! An unforgettable evening!)
To see the photos, check out the post below.
So here we are....just hangin'.








 Gary spent much of the day dismantling a garden over by the Studio.
It looks 100% better!
 I was not very productive at all.
Took a nap, shredded paper for the stalls.
Stayed cool and made chicken soup for dinner.
 Here's a fuzzy photo of the view from the house.
It's already seeded and it is raining!
We still need to get our lawns back.  Do you?
 Night all.
Tomorrow I will get back in gear.

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

I can see a man resting after all that work, and the lawns, hope they do grow soon. The terracotta ornaments suit that area so well.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Delightful photos of your day!

More rain here, it looks and feels kind of like spring everything's so green!

Val Ewing said...

Ours was getting dry, then we had rain. I mowed yesterday and then used the 4 wheeler to spread Little Richard droppings on the 'far' yard where he had been staked to clean up around fence edges.
So we are pretty green though the weather services say we are dry.