Followers

Thursday, August 23, 2018

20 Minutes....

Good Morning!  Such Drama!









 After chores I picked a few tomatoes
 and pretty soon we will have a lot of raspberries.


 We don't have very many pepper plants, but I did find 4.
 Tomorrow we will make another batch of sauce.
 Karen came up this afternoon and we put the horse together for a short time.







We will continue doing it in short spurts until they settle.
 I brought Rebel into the grooming room and tried on my saddle with a Mattes pad.
It looks pretty good.  Went down to Country Max and treated myself to a
new Helmut and some tack cleaning supplies.
 Cleaned my saddle and now I'm washing all my saddle pads as they
have been on vacation and are full of dust.
Tomorrow I will work on a bridle and my English hackamore.
I love this saddle....It's an Albion SL (dressage) and could not
be more comfortable.
At 6:30 I went down to the Welcome Center. 
This was the last Summer Serenades Concert.
Zak's Pak.






 Perfect temperature and a good crowd.





Gary and his committee did a great job bringing music to our community.

Night all.




3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Looks like they’re all getting along very well. Hope you get to ride soon. I have an Albion dressage saddle too. Haven’t used it in years but I still clean it regularly.

The music sounds great!

Nancy J said...

Play time for the boy and girls,lovely music, what a great place and comfy chairs, BYO I guess. That is for the chairs as I see many colours and styles.Hope the co-mingling continues well.

Val Ewing said...

Nice saddle! I'm hoping to try a saddle on Sundance first and then graduate to a heavier saddle. I can ride in an English saddle however in our steep hills I need a crupper and breast collar. I did that successfully with Badger who had a fair set of withers for a mule...
Looks great!