Followers

Monday, July 2, 2018

Too Hot to Participate!

Today our the temperature in the house was worse than any other day.
It is so draining.  I was supposed to go on a cruise with about 85 other
ukulele players and just did not have the energy to drive to Fairport
in this heat.

The morning light was good.






 The horses dumped their pool yesterday so I added more water this morning.
I'm sure they will wreck it soon.

 The earlier clematis blossoms were pretty much fried off and now we have new ones.
 Phoebe and Little Wonder were in the pool twice today, and I'm pretty
sure they like cooling off.
 It keeps them comfortable for awhile...better than nothing.
 We got in the air conditioned car and went down to air conditioned Country Max
to get them a new bed for the library.

Around 6pm I took a shower to cool off and we decided to go out for supper.
Jenny was on her own so we asked her to join us.
No cooking for me.





The sunset was gorgeous....even with all the interruptions.




Time to start taking shots in the dark.
Night all.

No comments: