Followers

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Be More, Seymour....

What a gorgeous day.
Actually slept with the windows open last night.






 It was so cool I even felt like picking the pasture.
 The girls were on high alert when they saw me on the hill behind the barn.





 Isn't that brown grass pathetic?



 We finally had a day that was nice enough to ride.
Karen and Angel were out there before evening chores.
 I went over to the Seymour Library as they were having a musical event as
well as a couple of food trucks.




 Mary was there for a Library Board meeting so I 
grabbed a couple of photos before it started.


 I ended up staying for most of the meeting.
We have such a beautiful Library!

 Home after 8 and Gary arrived around 9 (Oak Orchard Board meeting).
Meetings.Meetings.Meetings.
 Night all.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

It has been nice here for a few days. I've kept the ac off and have enjoyed being outside working in between running errands!