Followers

Friday, July 6, 2018

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.............

Refreshing this morning.
Seems like it has been ages since it felt like this.



 Round two for the clematis blossoms.
 This first ones were fried off by the heat.






 After chores I drove the dogs down to the groomers.
Above are the before photos.
 On the way home I stopped at Country Max for a couple of things to keep the 
girls spoiled.  MSM and all natural fly spray.

 Gar pulled out the rest of the garlic 


 and I started mowing the pastures.
They are not looking like they did 6 week ago, when they were lucious green.





 I picked up Little Wonder
 and Phoebe at 2.  Once again, Sherri did an outstanding job.
Phoebe will be especially happy with her short haircut.

 They feel so soft.



 I continued mowing until some friends stopped up to visit the horses and take a tour.



 When they left I finished 
 and hosed off our trusty lawn tractor.
 I actually made dinner tonight.
 Gary grilled some pork to go along with our leftover rice and stir fried veggies 
and I made a salad with fruit.
I am so filthy from mowing, it's time to get cleaned up.
Night all.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

We’re supposed to cool off tomorrow. I hope so. The pups look great. My two stink and don’t go to groomers until the 25th. Enjoy the coolness.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Phoebe and Little Wonder look great! Our dogs always feel better when they're groomed too - It has to be a relief to them! I'm sure that shower at the end of your day felt great too. Enjoy your weekend!