Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2018

The Rains Came









 As soon as I finished chores I got on the lawn tractor and started mowing.
 I even went around the pastures before it started to rain.

 Gary spent most of the morning preparing raised beds and planting veggies.
 We both quit when it really started to pour.
Sunday Jam at 1:00.  Good time with lots of videos.

There is something about these sessions that is very energizing, yet relaxing.
We sing many different kinds of music and are constantly learning.
Love being part of this group.



On the way home I called Gary and he said Carol and Topper were coming  up for some rhubarb.  We were having a picnic dinner and had plenty, so I invited them to chow with us.  Hot dogs, baked beans, corn on the cob, potato salad and fruit salad.
 I skipped out to the barn for a few minutes and tucked the girls in, 
(can you tell that Abbe got wet and rolled?) .




 As usual, we had a great time with these two...attempted to discuss world affairs and did some problem solving!
 We also sent them home with some fresh spinach and
now we are ready to take it easy.
Night all.

No comments: