Followers

Friday, June 22, 2018

Finally, Sunrise












 After chores I grabbed a quick shower and drove into Rochester
for my annual visit with the dermatologist.  The clouds were beautiful.

 On the way home I stopped at Lori S.'s house to meet her new bottle baby.



 Her name is Ellie May and she is adorable.

 Lori lives in one of my favorite homes in this area.
 She and Ward bought it from our friends, the Talleys.


 The inside is just as spectacular as the outside.
 I had to take apart the flower arrangement on our kitchen table, as the
hydrangeas were fading.  Now it's all about the roses.
 Seeing that I woke up a little after 5am, it was nap time this afternoon.
 I pulled out some sauce I had frozen and dinner was very simple.


 Gary has transformed our hosta garden.  It has never looked so good.


 Tonight we went over to the park and caught the 2nd half of Cooper's game.
 It was a tough one.

 He ended up having to pitch...
 So much pressure.





Home before dark and ready to sack out.
Night all.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Wow the hosta garden looks great. And your friend's house is beautiful, very stately and elegant looking.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Beautiful house! And Elie May is adorable. Pitchers are under a lot of pressure. My son did that and even though he was good he still didn’t like it. Rather play first base or be catcher.