Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Is It Allergy Time or What?

My head has been plugged up for the past 24 hours!

I woke up at 5:30 and thecrazysheeplady was ready for
breakfast by 6:15.  We had time for another chat and she 
was ready to hit the road by 7:20.  She was on her way to a
sheep farm about an hour from here where she will continue
taking "lamb camp photos" for a book.  
We love it when she comes for a visit.
You can check out her farm (Equinox Farm in Kentucky) by
clicking on Punkin's Patch under my favorite blogs in the sidebar on the right.
I met her through this Journal many years ago and have kept in touch ever since.

 She was anxious to meet Little Wonder and he was not very nice to her....
Gave her the cold shoulder.

 Chores were done early.





 Shamra stopped over with several of her drawings as we will be having a show in Albion starting on June 1st.  Little Wonder loved seeing her.  Several of us will drive all the pieces over on Saturday.  20 minutes later Mark H. dropped off Helen's horse drawing.  It's going to be a nice show.  Marti's on Main on Main Street North of the Canal.


 We are binging on the latest "Bosch" series on Amazon.  So while Gary was
gone I caught up with what he has seen and we will watch more tonight.
 He has been working a lot lately and had a 2pm and a 4pm appointment...
so I took some leftover pizza out of the freezer and made a salad.



That's it!
Night all.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Dear Lori, I'd so like to see the art exhibit that starts on June 1. My days of travel are over, but when I come back for my next life--ho! ho! I hope to really get around the world and see things and meet people and just cut a wide swath! Peace.