Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

For the Birds...

Morning chores as usual.  I fed the girls, cleaned the stalls and set them up for tonight.  Also listened to my latest book.  That works out well.








 Class at 10:30.
I needed to turn on the air conditioner today.



 Several of us are working on bird houses for a library fundraiser.
 Mine is in progress.  The other two are finished.





After a quick trip to Wegmans I spent some time in front of a 
fan watching more of "Mozart in the Jungle."
So different!
We had sloppy Joes, corn and coleslaw for dinner.
 Gorgeous out this evening.  The windows are open!








Night all.

PS
The moon was beautiful last night!

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Love the birdhouses! Very artistic.

Buttons alias Grace said...

Lori I so admire how much you pack into everyday. Keep it up. xo HUGS B

Sandra said...

The bird houses are awesome!