Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

A Big Flower Day

 That morning light....







 This has to be tulip week....we have so many.








 It was too nice to go inside to work out, so I decided to go on a trike ride.
See that bag on my handle bar?  I put my Kindle in there, turned up the volume and
listened to my latest book while I was riding.  What a good idea!  No headphones so I could hear the traffic.
I took pictures of flowering trees...



 flowers...

 and reflections.

 Back home to more flowers.





 At 12:30 I met George H. down at Java for lunch and a look at sign samples.

I'm going for the design below, but will also keep the sample.
Can't wait to see it.



 At 7 I headed down to 58 Main 

 for "Pints and Politics."
 It was the second meeting of a new group called Western Democrats.


 Lots of conversation and good company.


Meanwhile back at the ranch...
Night all.

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Flowers galore, beautiful, biking looked like a heap of fun too.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Gorgeous flowers. It’s so nice to see some color for a change instead of the whites and greys of winter!

Val Ewing said...

How fun! Our past two days have been cloudy and dreary with over another inch of rain. But what a great idea to ride with your kindle! Love the flowering trees, we should start with those soon!