Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Still Feels Like Early March...

More snow on the ground this morning.

 It's going to take a very long time for this water to disappear.
 Fortunately it did not rain all day and the girls were free to wallow in the mud.








 Another new blossom.




 Instead of going to Agape this morning, I decided to go to the Rec Center
as it is much closer to our house.   The equipment will take a little getting used to,
as will the space.
I turned in our cable box to Spectrum and picked up a second indoor antenna.
Gary got everything hooked up and we are in business.
No more cable shows.

At 3 I had an appointment to have my eyes checked and I ordered 
a new pair of reading glasses.
Soloed for dinner.
Sloppy Joes and macaroni Salad.
Gary had a dinner/board meeting.
 The Hibiscus in the dark makes the color look even richer.






I need a nap.
Night all.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Dear Lori, I've gone without cable for three years now. And not missed it. The indoor antenna box works well and I get our local channels: PBS, NBC, ABC, CBS, and their secondary channels. Since mostly I watch PBS, I always have something to watch if I'm wanting to be distracted for the evening! Peace.