Followers

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Late...It's Late!

Just got home an it's almost midnight!
Yikes!
 I woke up to many new blossoms.
















 It was another ugly morning and there was more snow on the ground.







 The blue skies were temporary and eventually the temperature went above freezing
and melted the snow.



 I made a quick trip to the bank and Wegmans...
felt pretty ambitious when I got back to the farm.
Made a big pot of ham and cabbage with carrots, onions and potatoes for tomorrow.
 Turned the rest of the ham into ham salad.

 The pups and I went out for evening chores and the front paddock was a disaster.
This snow, rain, freezing and melting keeps the footing so mucky.



 Fed the dogs, took a shower and headed over to Lori and Ward's for pizza.
 I wish more of my photos had turned out as they live in the most gorgeous cobblestone house in the area.


 After dinner we had a serious game of Sequence

 and dessert.
Gary and Ward conversed while Lori and I played my uke and her guitar...
sang many songs.
We could not believe how quickly the time passed.
Such a great evening!
Night all.



No comments: