Followers

Friday, April 13, 2018

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow?

The girls were naked (temporarily) as the weather is going to change big time.
Ice.  Rain.  Snow.  High winds.







 Ta daaaaa!  I made it to Agape and there was duck on the roof.
 I have been absent for almost 3 weeks and could not get my
mind wrapped around exercising.
No problem doing 20 minutes on the elliptical, 20 on the bike and 10 on the treadmill.
I must be feeling much better. 
 This afternoon Gary built a fire

 and I started shredding paper for the stalls.
 I still have about two bags to go when I finish posting.
The price is right.
 We had a picnic supper.
Swiegle Hots, beans and coleslaw.
Perfect.
 After dinner I just had to go outside and take a photo of
these crocuses as they could be destroyed tomorrow.
What a crappy April.


Night all.

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

We had a decent day in the 60’s for a change. Little drizzle on and off. Good for you for getting exercise in. And it is one crappy April!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

You are right about it being a crappy April. But today we had a nearly 80 degree day, that's supposed to change here in the next few days. I thought we were done being in the mood for chili!

I have to chuckle at that duck - I saw a goose on a roof last year, it's just so random!

Take care, and enjoy your weekend!

Jo said...

So sorry the mild weather doesn't last. But I love seeing your girls and and the precious dogs without coats. And the crocuses are a sign of warmer weather, surely? Enjoy your day. Jo