Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Family Photos...

Can't complain about the weather today.
This post is a real potpourri but you will get it.
 Chores.

 Found a photo of the first "Lady J."  Our friends just bought a new boat and gave her the same name.  Happened to find this the day the picked her up.


 I actually had the energy to clean the house and prepared things for dinner.
Jenny, Scott and the boys were to arrive at 3:15.


 I shredded a lot of newspaper for the stalls and loaded them up before we ate.



 Gary did a great job with the grilling.
Ham basted with a brown sugar and mustard sauce and
grilled pineapple.

 Jenny brought a beautiful salad, scalloped potatoes and dessert.
Why did I forget to take pictures ?
 At 6:15 I went out to tuck the girls in while everyone else looked at photos.




 Cooper is doing a unit on family trees, so Jenny dug out some old albums.
We were all ready to take a nap by 7.


 Here are some of the photos we found.
This is Stephanie (taken by Diane Becotte).
 Gary ran for Town decades ago.
Look at all that hair!
 My brother Gary, John and sister-in-law Vicki.

 Uncle Bill and John during the filming of the "Blues Brothers."
 Gary Olson and Billy King.
 Agnes and Adam Belushi...my God Parents.
 Jennifer (taken by Diane Becotte)
 My Mom and Dad in 1944
Now I'm really going to have to start digging for old photographs.
This was fun.
Night all.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Looks like a great day. I love digging through old photos, they bring up great memories. Happy Easter!

Val Ewing said...

Love the old photos, they are awesome. So fun to peek back into the past.