Followers

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Busy...

It did not take long for the sun to disappear, but I'll take warm any day.





 After going over the front paddock yesterday, it was dry enough to set the hay there.
 I dragged the indoor yesterday and now the outside arena is almost ready to be
worked up.  Of course it is raining outside right now.
 It was so nice to have my class in the Studio this morning.
 I had put the heater on at 7:30 and it was definately warm enough.

 My sweet buddies love being with my students.




 At 2:30 I picked up my new glasses, then I stopped at the Town Hall before 
 going to a ribbon cutting
for the opening of a new Self Storage operation in our Town.
 They really outdid themselves when they built this facility.



 A very short and sweet ceremony.








A little before 5 I was at the Town Hall for our weekly meeting and
 on the way home I stopped at Wegmans to pick up a few things.
Gary had made rice and we had the leftovers from last night's stir fry. 
It's 8:05 and I've only taken 10,608 steps.
Yesterday I ended the day closer to 18,000.
Quite a difference when I am at meetings.
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Still a busy day and you did hit your 10 thousand steps! We’re getting rain tomorrow.