Followers

Monday, April 9, 2018

Back Again!

Now, this morning was much better!
 I took some time to fill the remaining post holes (where we took down the fence line) with stones and decided to turn the girls out in the double grass paddock.  No mud.
 It was a crispy start, but the sun stayed out most of the day.








 The tulips in the kitchen were toast.

 At 1 I went to an SSAI meeting at the Rec Center.
(Ran into Judy and invited her to dinner).
 In spite of the recent snow, these sweet little crocuses were doing just fine.

 The Knitters and the Dress a Girl group now have a fabulous storage closet for 
all their materials and yarn.  Roger (Buildings and Grounds) did a fabulous job.
 I picked up a few things at the store and was home by 3.
Can you believe it?
My most spectacular hibiscus plant is blooming again!



 The late afternoon sun was doin' it's thing and Sidney was loving it.


 Judy arrived at 6 and we sat down for an instant replay of last night's dinner.
 I had just enough time to make some rice pudding for dessert.
 Fortunately I was able to get away from the fire to do this post.
I felt like a wet noodle!
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Nice to see the sun for a change. The hibiscus is beautiful. Love the colors.