Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

A Busy Day With A Little Sunshine...then Rain

 The temperature was headed for 48 degrees so the girls were naked today.


 So were the dogs.








 Another new blossom!







This is the first day that one of the girls decided to relax on the ground.
I'm so glad this area is not deep with mud.
 The rhubarb has appeared....
 so has the garlic.
I drove to the village a little before 3 to attend the ribbon cutting for the new
Village Hall.










 A very nice event filled with people, great food and conversation.
I'm sure the residents are going to enjoy their new digs!
Kudos for a job well done by the Brockport DPW....the building looks great!
 From there, Susan S. and I went to Fowler Funeral Home to pay our respects to a family that just lost their 7 year old son.  A very sad day for our community.
 I had chore duty tonight and tucked the girls in before it really started to rain.
 Rumor has it that it will reach 60 degrees tomorrow....more rain of course.






 Gary had a dinner meeting tonight so I treated myself to 
some Sesame chicken from Weggies.
Night all.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Oh now that looks fantastic. We had nice weather yesterday and today it went to awful.