Followers

Sunday, April 29, 2018

4 Big Piggies....

I was really thrilled to see snow this morning.
Fortunately it disappeared. 





 When we get in from morning chores Phoebe and Little Wonder want a cookie.
 I got myself into high gear this morning and made a pot of corn chowder for tomorrow.  Hanny, Bobby and Lorna are coming for lunch and bridge so I
needed a head start.


 We had our Sunday Jam at one.
 It was not our best session, but it was a full house.
So nice that Roseanne is back from wintering in Florida.


While we were there, the sun came out and the temperature was 53 when I left.
 Did I ever tell you that Phoebe is going to be 14 years old?
Doesn't she still look like a puppy....


 Another blossom this morning.
 Out of control!



 I did make dinner.
Coleslaw
 roasted sweet potatoes
 and wings.

Chore duty tonight.  The paddock is still a mess.

 We did have some very good light tho!






 Tucked the girls in for the night.
 Don't they look lovely?












Night all.

PS
Now that Sankofa is over I would love to have you see some of the performances.
For years I have been doing a photo shoot the night of the dress rehearsal.
You would love it!
Here are many of my drumming pals.


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Sunday Jam, what I call " Easy listening" and when I can sing along, even better. Those blooms, gorgeous.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Phoebe is adorable and doesn’t look her age. Glad you warmed up after the snow!