Followers

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Old Friends...

What a beautiful day!





 After chores, Gary and I cleaned the house as we had company coming for lunch.
Three of the five went to SUNY Brockport together back in the 60s and two of them
brought their wives along.
I made pasta.  Easy.





 Needless to say, there were many stories being told about the good old days.
I was amazed at how much these guys can remember.
Jim (on the right) had his guitar in the car so before they left we had a little sing along.
It's a good thing, 'cause I was missing out on my jam fest.
Well worth it, as we had a great time.
Bobbie (left) and Jim (on the right) are from Long Island and they were on their way to Buffalo for
a reunion with friends.  Jim (in the middle) and his wife, Pam live right near us in Spencerport.
 Gordy, on the left, lives in Greece...he brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
Pam, in the middle, is married to the Jim from Greece.





I'm sorry Jim and Bobbie don't live closer, as he would have a ball playing with us on Sundays.
 They all left by 3, and I crashed for about an hour while Gary and Jenny went 
down to Sara's to get her a Christmas tree.
Fortunately I woke up from my nap in time to do evening chores.



 A lot of rolling had been going on.
 I am the cook here, and Gary is the dishwasher. 
 It's not very often that I have to get my hands wet.
He does an excellent job.  We have no other dishwasher.



It's just 6pm and I'm done.
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Seems like you all had a wonderful day! It’s so nice to see old friends again. I’m orinally from L.I. Too. Grew up there and only moved up here around 16 yrs. ago. I miss it sometimes. Glad you got a sing along in!