Followers

Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Day

We woke up to wild wind and about 5 inches of snow.














 We are headed for a week with highs in the teens and lows in the single digits.
 Fortunately, the sun came up for awhile.
 Gary had to snow blow the driveway again, then he took a basket of Christmas Eve
goodies to our neighbor a couple doors down.
 This afternoon Gary and I were invited to Judy's for an early dinner.
 She is an amazing cook!

 The fire was going and
 her two cats kept us company.
 Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid are brothers and
 have the most beautiful coats I have ever seen.








I was so tired I could hardly keep my eyes open and we were back at the farm by 6.
Can't wait to get out by the fire with my book.
Night all.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

We had snow and wind too for a while then the sun came out. Heading for lows this week too. Guess the girls were feeling a little frisky in the video! Merry Christmas!🎁🎄

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

¸¸.•*¨*•*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤Merry Christmas Lori! What a full day with the snow. Just cold here in VA, but with the same temps you all are predicted to get. I do hope you've had a good holiday, and I hope you are having a nice cozy, warm evening - My favorite kind!