Followers

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Lots Of Pictures Today...

The sky was beautiful at both ends of the day.


 We woke up to a very hard frost.







 At 11am Susan and I went over to an event at the Elk's Club to support 
Challenger Baseball and Tennis.  These two programs have been so well attended
by kids and their families in this area.  Do you have them available where you live?
 Of course I would love to have won this giraffe.
 Not too productive when I got back to the farm...have just been too busy.
So I watched a very sweet movie....




 By 4:30the sun was blasting through the west windows.
We are surrounded by corn and I imagine
they will be picking it up pretty soon.  The color is gorgeous.
 I had evening chore duty and went out a little after 5:30.


The girls were ready for dinner.

 At this time tomorrow night it is going to be so dark.

Night all.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Daylight saving, a misnomer of the highest!!! How can it ever be saved? Guess you will be back to ordinary time, and the frosty lawn, I so love that,

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great pictures. I wish we could stop turning the clocks back, it’s depressing when it gets dark so early.