Followers

Monday, November 6, 2017

Get Out Your Kayaks....

Almost deep enough for our canoe!

 I'm sure the girls are not in the new groove for feeding.
 They were waiting for me this morning.


 The pups were pretty filthy after walking through the front paddock.




 I did not do anything exciting today and whipped up a simple dinner.
Sauteed a big onion and threw in four chopped plum tomatoes.
Set that aside
 and went out to the barn to clean up
 Abbe and Berlin before they had dinner.
 The temperature is going down to the 20s tonight so they made their blanket debut.
 Not too thrilled bout it.


 We were through eating before 6.  I am still adjusting.

 It was delish.
Well, tomorrow is election day.  It's been a long haul and even tho I am not running for office,
I have been getting hammered by our current candidate's opponents.  What a dirty fight!  I've never experienced anything like it and they think telling lies is the way to go. We have remained civil and want to work for the people...they are all about party.  After all this, I have no regrets about being an elected official and hope that integrity wins out.
Night all.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

That’s some lake you have going there!

I think it’s the new political way of doing things. Get dirty, lie, cheat and make up falsehoods. Got Trump elected,guess they figure it’s the new way to go. Very sad.

Nancy J said...

Honesty, loyalty, integrity, and faithfulness, should be a huge part of everyone's life, but politics has a different agenda, no matter where you live. Hope the other side loses out. Water, if it freezes you could have a skating rink!!