Followers

Monday, October 16, 2017

Catching A Break

Whoa!  It was really cold this morning.



 The light was sensational.




 After chores I washed all the plexi glass windows that go in the barn and Gary put them in
place while I spent the afternoon going out to lunch and playing bridge.
I definitely needed a break from all the political happenings.
Ann always makes an amazing meal.  I forgot to take a photo of her apple pie!
 Hanny was my partner and after a very slow start we ended up with the most points.
 Before going home we put up another big sign.
Will finish up tomorrow.
 Tonight the temperature is going down to the 30s....
 That means it is time for a fire.  Can't wait to get out in the kitchen to feel it.
Night all.

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Might be cold tomorrow too, Accuweather says " 2 C'. Wrap up well, no wonder the windows are back in and the fire lit.

Grey Horse Matters said...

If anyone deserves a break it’s you! Cold here too I put the heat on last night.

Jo said...

Hi Lori, I love the light caught on the windmill. Great looking quiche. Mmm. I've posted about nine years of blogging today. You were one of the earliest (through Lynda) to visit my blog. Have a great day. Jo