Followers

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

A Week Of 70s is on the Horizon

 We are all enjoying these cool mornings.


After chores I worked on my computer and grabbed a shower before going out to the studio.



 Little Wonder was waiting for his pals to show up for class.
 So was Phoebe.
 After greeting everyone, they relaxed on the couch.








 The middle of the day was a blur ( I did a little hand mowing) and by late afternoon the sun was blasting through the west windows in the living room.
 Dinner was just what I wanted.  Hot dogs, roasted potatoes and coleslaw.
My version of comfort food.

The temperature ended up in the high 70s today
but it cooled off by the time we ate.
 At 6:45 I drove down to the Village for a Town Board Workshop.
Another brilliant sunset.




Home again....home again.
Night all.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

The grass plant with those feathery red tips, beautiful, Here, we are getting sunshine, or daylight, a lot earlier.

Grey Horse Matters said...

I'm loving this perfect weather too! Wish it could be like this year round.