Followers

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The Last 80 Bales...

We are on a streak of weather in the 80s.
Jerry, who delivers our hay, said he has baled more in the past two weeks than he did all summer....and he still has more to go.

 Class at 10:30.





We are busy getting ready for our show in October.
Please join us at the opening on the 13th if you are from this neck of the woods.





 Look at what's blooming!  I love these!






 Jerry arrived at 2:15 with the rest of the hay.  Of course we just couldn't wait!
 We are leaving it on the floor for a couple more days before it gets stacked.
It's dry, and not hot....just want to be sure.
 It did not take long and I'm glad that's over for this year.

 I picked some beets (which I will pickle tomorrow) and a few carrots that I added to onions and country ribs covered with homemade BBQ sauce.
Served that with baked potatoes and coleslaw for dinner.
 We had a long Town Board meeting tonight....it's Budget time.
Glad to be home.
Night all.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

You have inspired me! I have some beets and I know my husband loves them. I guess pickled beets are something I should do for him!
Along with dills of course.