Followers

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Ready...Set...Go


I got water on my keyboard and it will not work.  So I'm On my iPad.

 As soon as chores were finished I started working on the yard in preparation
for the fundraiser being held here tomorrow.
This is when I spilled the water.
It was very hot today when we were setting up six awnings that we really need tomorrow.  We are going to have record breaking temperatures and want shade?  I wonder if my keyboard will dry out.  Any suggestion?






























3 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

GOOD LUCK with everything tomorrow!!

I am sorry about your keyboard - I've no suggestions, and can only offer my hope that it "recovers."

I really love the flowers, how beautiful they and Phoebe are! And well, Little Wonder, how handsome and regal he looks in the pictures! what a handsome boy he has become!

Ellie's friend from canada said...

Sorry to hear about your laptop. I accidentally destroyed mine with liquid, too. Depending on your homeowner's house insurance, it might cover the replacement cost. Mine did (with no increase in policy cost). I hope yours dries out again. If it is a Mac, and you have to replace it, try getting a refurbished one by Apple as they are less expensive, look brand new and have the same warranty. Good luck!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Looks like a lot of work setting up and whew it is hot. 90 here today. Don't have any suggestions for your keyboard but maybe blowing a cool hair dryer or a fan pointed at it might help. I have no ideas. Good luck with your fund raiser.