Followers

Monday, July 17, 2017

Command Central....

The first thing I did this morning when I went out to the barn....
a search for Berlin's mask (which I could not find last night).
Where was it?  Right under the shed roof by her stall windows.
I had to be blind not to see it.


 We had more heavy rain last night, so there's no hope for the outdoor arena at this point.


 I hurried through chores as I had a 9am meeting at the Rec Center
(which I attended in my barn clothes).
On the way home I stopped at Wegmans and when I left and was waiting for the light to change,
grabbed some photos of their gardens at the entrance.
They sure have done a great job with their landscaping.





 Gary finished up a few things with the garlic today.  It is all hanging now.
 I spent part of the afternoon reading/napping and tonight we went to Grampa Sams for dinner.
 Almost like a vacation day.







 And there it is....
I spend way too much time in this spot.
Night all.

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Beautiful flowers and gardens. That arena looks like it needs lots of sunny days ;)

Dee said...

Dear Lori, send some of that rain out here to western Missouri. We've been having a beastly heat wave. Saturday the heat index is predicted by the weatherman to be 112. Hot!

You know I never got back to you about your paintings. They speak to me as they hint at thoughts and that which is mystery. Peace.

Ellie's friend from canada said...

I love your office, neat, organized, stylish and efficient! Nic place to spend time! Love your flower photos