Followers

Saturday, May 13, 2017

An Afternoon Jam

Karen did all the chores this morning.
I can't remember what decade I did not have to go out to the barn.



 Eventually the dogs and I got out to the paddock while I worked on the North/South run-in.

Today all kinds of activity was taking place at the Welcome Center as the Low Bridge High Water celebration continued.  It started a 9 and I did not have the energy to go down for a photoshoot until just before our jam group had to set up.
When I left the farm, there was so much traffic it more than doubled the time it normally takes to get down to the village.  Between college graduation and the Grand opening of Runnings, you could not move.  I had to wait for about 10 light changes to get through the main intersection.
When I finally arrived, this sweet young man was giving a speech about the Erie Canal and how it all came about.  He did a great job.
When he finished, we were able to set up for our 2pm performance.
Fortunately it did not rain.





 We had a good time and that should do it for gigs.
From now on, we will spend our time just jammin'.
 I was so tired when I got home....nap time.



 I did manage to defrost some chili and made rice and beans for dinner.
 Evening chore duty....at 7:30.




 After tucking the girls in and I am ready to crash.





Night all.

No comments: