Followers

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Home On The Range...

A chilly day.
At 7:30am Gary was outside with a roofer as we need to have work done after it was damaged by the windstorm.  Looks like he can come back in the middle of next week.
Who knows when the barns will get done.
 As you can see, most of the leaves are out now.













 We also have these beautiful blossoms and I can't ever remember what they are called.


 The grass has been growing like crazy so I mowed the lawn and outside the back pasture fence.
 The girls like this weather...no bugs today.

 The pups were in and out all day, helping me work in a couple of the gardens.
Weeds, weeds and more weeds.







 We had a simple pizza for dinner.
Sauce/onions and cheese.
This time I made it on a cookie sheet so the crust would be thinner and crispier.

 I was able to slide it right out of the pan onto a cutting board that is just the right size.
 Delicious.  We had dinner theater and started watching a new Netflix series.
 Can you believe the position Phoebe was in while she ate her dinner?

 I had chore duty tonight.



 We had about 15 minutes of sunshine before the sun went down...
 and Gary continued replanting strawberry plants.
 I'm loving these tulips.
Night all.

5 comments:

Nancy J said...

Your unknown?? Could they be Fritillaria? Everything looking very springlike at your home right now. here, there is snow to 800 metres down south, we had rain, and some sun in fleeing moments.

Jo said...

Hi Lori, spring has certainly sprung for you. Interesting bell shaped flowers. And the flowers on the lawn! I love Phoebe's upside down eating position. And of course, I adore Little Wonder. I would do toy throwing toy for him anytime! Have a great day. Jo

Mommy Stockley said...

Phoebe! I am unsure about the red flowers but aren't they beautiful?!

Dreaming said...

Your flowers are definitely Fritillaria. I have them too. I planted them in the front as the deer don't care to munch on them.
Love seeing spring come. Such pretty colors!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Love all the colors and how everything is popping up. Beautiful flowers, don't know what they are either. Phoebe is a riot!