Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Back and Forth, Back and Forth, Back and Forth

 With the wind chill, it was about 3 degrees this morning.
Yikes!












 After chores I drove down to the village to say Bon Voyage to my friend Sally, who 
moved to Florida today.  I grabbed this picture from her daughter Pam as it suits
her to a T.  We have spent a lot of time together and she will be missed like crazy...
we have had so many dinners and good times together.  Most of them with Judy and Gary.
Rusty is going to move in with Karen and her other cats are already in St. Pete.
 On the way home I stopped at Wegmans and by 2pm I was on my way back to the village to jury and art show that will be held at A Different Path Gallery next month.
Trip #2

 Next stop....Tractor Supply for hay cubes.
Started getting set for a dinner party tomorrow night.
I have never met two of our guests...just through blogging.  Can't wait.
Jenny and Scott will be joining us.


 Gary has been going through a LOT of birdseed this winter.  I tried taking a video through the window and they all flew off.



Leftovers for dinner....added a salad and some cooked carrots.
Finally, trip #3 to the village.
A Water Sub Committee meeting at the Town Hall.
Feels good to sit down.
Night all.

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Busy day. Great pictures. I went through a lot of birdseed too. Seems like I have to feed twice a day now with the snow.

Val Ewing said...

Wow you are a busy person! Yikes. Did you get a big snow? We are supposed to be 60 degrees today. I think we are breaking records.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Are you helping mom in the barn
Lily & Edward