Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Gammet.....

Weird weather....again.
Clear, snow, sleet, freezing rain, icy windshield, melting.


I put Phoebe and Little Wonder back in the house before cleaning the stalls.
The temperature was in the 20s.

 By the time I was finished, it started to snow.
Class at 10:30.
 It was a full house and
 we had a visitor who may be joining us.
 As you can see, we had our bread delivery from Carina.
Shamra brought eggs
 and the atmosphere was full of energy.
Quite an initiation for Steve.
 I took a little break in the late afternoon
 with my buddies.
 We had another 5pm board meeting and when I got back to the farm it was very easy to
warm up chili and put together another salad.
 The fire is roaring
and Little Wonder is wide awake.
Night all.

No comments: