Followers

Friday, January 27, 2017

A Very Busy Morning....

I had a lot going on.
First of all, the sunrise was encouraging and by the time I got out to the barn the sky was gorgeous.  After chores I ran Little Wonder and Phoebe down to the groomers (his debut) and from there I hit Agape.  I wanted to keep busy until it was time to pick them up so, decided to check out the Art Faculty exhibition at the college.  I ended up at Wegmans and then it was time to pick up the pups.  Back home and hanging by the fire.
(This is a long one).

















































Home again, home again.....


I had chore duty tonight, then we went out to Ron and Anne's
for our monthly dinner with them, Brenda and Al.








Beef Wellington.
 Cream of asparagus soup.

I made the salads.
Red leaf lettuce, pickled beets, mandarin oranges, candied walnuts, crumbly blue and a nice
vinaigrette dressing.

 Brenda made a delicious amaretto cake (gluten free) served with whipped cream.


We were all stuffed and ready for nap time.
Home by 10.
Night all.

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

looks like a fab day from go to whoa. LW ,he looked a wee bit sad, hope the grooming went well.What wonderful skies.