Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Voila! The Snow is Gone!

I got up early again.
 A slice of the moon was still in the sky.

 It rained quite a bit last night after reaching 50 degrees and bam! 
 Almost all of the snow had disappeared.



Little Wonder and Phoebe kept me company during chores.
 Sidney joined us too.  He is doing so much better (his face is looking pretty good).





 At 10:30 I knew that my students were coming as Little Wonder 
spotted them through the window.

 Only three today and LW was not happy until they all gave him a lot of attention.

 We spent a pretty quiet afternoon....



 and then Gary left to give blood and I had an appointment to get my hair cut.
One of my buddies kept looking out the window as I got in the car.

 A do it yourself dinner.  I had eggs and toast.
 Still not back to my normal self....kind of lazy.
Night all.

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

And why not be lazy? 'tis the season after all to do anything that takes your fancy. And to leave LW at home, oh dear.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Take advantage before more snows come
Lily & Edward

Grey Horse Matters said...

Our snow is mostly gone too. Being lazy after the holidays is just fine. So much prep beforehand and it's over in a few hours. Anyone would ge tired and the dreary weather doesn't help either.